Madam Wokie Travels: Colombo,Sri Lanka



In both business and personal life, I've always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food, and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jewelry.
Ivanka Trump


In many ways Sri Lanka reminds me of Sierra Leone; its beaches, the humidity, the friendliness and warmth of its people, and the lush green vegetation as you leave the city Colombo, and travel to the various cities.  However what I love most about Sri Lanka is the obviousness and authenticity of its culture which you find almost everywhere you go. I was mesmerized by the numerous temples, memorials and various other landmarks which adorned the city. I also loved the efforts of the people in showcasing and preserving these landmarks for both tourists and citizens alike. 























xoxo
Musu

Comments

Popular Posts