HAIR!

A few weeks ago I went to Birmingham where I did a few promotional pictures for my friends who runs a Hair retail brand called Real Hair Gallery. Real Hair Gallery specializes in authentic Indian Remi Hair (I can vouch for that) which  comes in a variety of lengths  and textures; raging from wavy to straight. The shoot was really fun as we were mainly goofing around and trying to give a realistic insight into what the hair actually looks like when styled. So far I have had my hair in for a few months, I cant really remember for how long exactly  and I must admit I am very pleased with the product. Not only does it not shred after  vigorous brushing, it remains in perfect condition after being subjected to heat and different styling. 
While you could get more insight into their products by visiting Real Hair Gallery of Facebook or following @RealHairGallery on twitter, here are some of the pictures we took
xoxo Wokie

Remi Indian hair when styled with a curling wand



Hair in its natural wavy state

The beautiful Jennifer and Kame of 'Real Hair Gallery











you could also contact them for further enquiries via

BB PIN: 27A5ACB9
Telephone: +44 7794202623
                 +44 7545319265
 twitter  @Realhairgallery
email    realhairgallery@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular Posts