Madam Wokie Travels- Addis Ababa

Hey guys. I arrived in Addis Ababa yesterday for a 5 day conference on building medical research capacity in Africa (there's a fully fledged geek behind all the fabulous outfits, lol). I'm so excited to be here and can't wait to soak up all the sights and sounds the city has to offer. My journey was far from exciting. I had a 7am flight to Accra which meant spending the night at Lungi airport. Let's just say the mosquitoes had a field day with me. I arrived in Addis only to discover that my luggage was left back in either Freetown or Accra. I can be mad but that's not going to solve the problem. I had a bunch of outfit of the day posts lined up so let's just hope my bag arrives tonight. I brought my Canon 7d with me and I can't wait to capture some beautiful images. Keep your fingers crossed for me.  xoxo, Zu

PS: Missing my crazy cousins Mary-ann, Fatima and Fatou so much, not to mention my gorgeous daughter Zahra. Mary-ann is on mummy duty!!!

Comments

Popular Posts