My visit to Vlisco: Part 1


Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend.
I am on my way back to Sierra Leone now, but before heading home I decided to make a stop in the Netherlands. During my visit I visited the Vlisco factory which is where all Vlisco fabrics and designs are produced. It was such an insightful visit as ever so often I find myself asking questions of where the fabrics that I use to produce my garments are manufactured and what exactly the process that goes into designing such fabrics is like.Part 1 of my visit to the Vlisco factory is about my outfit. I would bring you pictures of the factory and the Vlisco exhibition in a later post.

Dress:Madam Wokie (using Vlisco fabric)
Shoes- Valentino 



A brand with a legacy... love it!
These pictures are of Vlisco in the 1950's


 
Watch out for pictures of the Vlisco exhibition in my next post


xoxo
Madam Wokie

Comments

Popular Posts