Style Spotlight: Adaku Ufere


Hi guys, meet Adaku Ufere of Third Workd Profashional, one of my personal favorite and most frequented blogs. I came across Adaku's blog  two years ago and I have been hooked since then because of how entertaining it is. Adaku's blog posts are a mixture of her personal experiences, her fashion sense and general gist. Adaku recently gave us and insight into her personal style, we hope you enjoy reading it as much as we did...


I am Adaku, a Nigerian oil & gas lawyer, fashion blogger, freelance writer and poet; and I live in the UK. 





Fashion for me has always been a form of self-expression, its cliched but what you wear does say a lot about the type of person you are, its a way of representing whatever's going on inside of you to the outside world.







My favourite brands are Chanel, Celine, Mulberry, Lanvin, Elie Saab and Prada.


For luxury labels at fantastic prices, Bicester Village; an outlet mall outside London is my ultimate shopping destination. On the High Street I'm a huge fan of Zara, Topshop, River Island and H&M.


I'm currently loving a pair of scarf print wide-legged pants from Zara, mint and black & white boucle jackets also from Zara; an open backed, high necked jumpsuit and bar belt from Aqua By Aqua; the Daks blouse and Lopsy dress from Virgos Lounge, Prada Saffiano tote and Ted Baker ballerina flats. 

Strangely enough, I've never been influenced by 'fashion icons', I love and respect the style of people like Victoria Beckham, Marisa Berenson, Audrey Hepburn and Anna Dello Russo, but my biggest inspiration definitely comes from fashion bloggers. People like Chiara of The Blonde Salad, Stella of J'adore Fashion, Karen of Where Did U Get That and Nicole of Gary Pepper Vintage are huge sources of inspiration for me.



 you can follow Adaku's fabulous life and read about her escapades  by clicking 
-----> HERE
xxx Madam Wokie

Comments

Popular Posts