Summerisma: WOKIE by MADAM WOKIE

Hi Dolls,
               Summer is almost here and we at Madam Wokie know how much you love to rock your African attire while going to that cocktail event, barbecque or maybe to attend a wedding. I know that I would love to rock something new to show off to my friends but at a low budget.

It is for that reason that we wanted to share our 'LOVE' to you during the month of May, which happens to be my birthday month  as well as that of my Mum, sister and brother. With all items retailing at $50 or below, check out www.africanfashion.com in the month of May for our one off dresses, skirts and shorts......................

Skirt - $50


Necklace - $50

One shoulder yellow Woodin  cotton dress - $50

Yellow necklace - $50, ATL Cotton print dress - $50


Comments

Popular Posts