Style Post: Bejeweled!!!

One of the perks of having an older sister; especially one that is absolutely crazy about fashion, is that I get tons of  free stuff and hardly have to shop for certain items... Mary Ann loves collecting jewelry and she got me this lovely statement necklace recently.
I love statement jewelry because your outfit can stand out without you having to put in a lot of effort with your clothing.
I paired mine with jeans, a simple black top and brown heels...












I hope everyone had a lovely weekend
xoxo Wokie

Comments

  1. Erm can we steal your sister please?? That's one lovely necklace and you sure rocked it well with the all black look, it brings out the beauty of the necklace more. Nice blog by the way

    Posh Admin

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks girl..
    i wouldn't mind sharing them since i don't want to loose the benefits of having them, hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts