London weekends with Zahra




Hey guys this is my first blog entry- yay!! I moved to Sierra Leone a little over a month ago for work purposes and of course to help strengthen the Madam Wokie team. While being in Freetown is lovely, I miss my adopted hometown- London very much. Lazy Sundays indulging in food and fashion from Brick Lane rank high in my favourite memories of London. Given that the weather in the city is notoriously erratic, my daughter Zahra (our official Madam Wokie baby) and I try and spend as much time outdoors as the weather permits. A few weeks prior to leaving for London, we had a little picnic at Regents Park after some retail therapy in Oxford Circus and Carnaby Street, where I bought her a pair of gorgeous baby Vivienne Westwood for Melissa sandals. She picked them out and refused to leave the shop without them. I gave in as they looked absolutely gorgeous on her. Here are some pictures of our day out. 


In one of my favourite Madam Wokie tops- the colours are gorgeous!!

 Zazi!!







Comments

  1. Love it...your top looks gorgeous and Zahra's facial expressions>>>that is one diva in the making

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts