Outfit 1: London Fashion Week- Musu


It has officially been a year since I started the transition to natural Afro hair so since my hair is mostly in a weave I though what better way to celebrate than to leave my hair out for a couple of weeks; and most importantly fashion week. 


It has been an interesting journey so far and I cant even begin to explain how much my style changes every time I leave my hair out; its like it makes me bolder. I am more open to experimenting with makeup, colors and prints and even more importantly, it is a great way to get in touch with my natural, not so dolled up side. 
Anyways enough of my ramblings, here is what I wore to Day 1 of Fashion Week.  I refused to shop for the occasion so a lot of what I have been wearing is either recycled, old or gifted.



Top- Zara
Leather Pants- Topshop
Boots-ASOS
Glasses- CHANEL (gifted by Mary Ann)
Bag- WAREHOUSE



xxx
Musu

Comments

  1. Loving your style gurl, looking fab as always. Kisses to you and the natural look really suits you. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts