Style Post : Tribal Print Skirt

The weathers been a bit bipolar these days. One minute its hot ant the next its cold.
Anyways Monday was a good day since it wasn't too hot and not too cold. I unearthed my tribal print H&M skirt which I got from the January sales for the bargain price of  £5. Words cannot even begin to describe how fast I snatched it off the rack and put it in my shopping basket (I'm a sucker for bargains).  I paired it with this black fluffy jumper, brown over-sized cardigan, studded heel ankle boots and a brown bag... voila I was good to go



Cardigan - Next
Jumper - random shop
Skirt-H&M
Boots_ASOS
Bag- Mary Ann handover 





These boots were a  Christmas present .. I wear them so much I think they would would start talking in protest










These necklaces are from Big Market in Sierra  Leone... they sell amazing cultural pieces there


Its the first of March today so I hope everyone has a productive month
xoxo Musu

Comments

Popular Posts